Want to know more about the access and facilities at your local Pizza Hut Restaurant? Check out our frequently asked questions below to learn more about why our huts are ace child-friendly restaurants and the lengths we go to to ensure everyone can enjoy our meals. If we haven’t answered your question below, just contact your local Hut and they will be happy to assist.
We sure do. All of our child-friendly restaurants have clean and ready to go changing facilities so when a little accident happens, there is no need to panic. Our wonderful team is also on hand to assist should you need any help.
Yes. We want your little ‘un to feel settled when dining. We pride ourselves on being a family-friendly place to eat, so it’s important your kids are comfy whilst they are enjoying a tasty pizza or pasta dish! Just holla for help on arrival and we will bring one over to you.
Yep… and we love ‘em. Call your local Hut to arrange one or book one here. You get a confirmation back that it’s all booked but it’s always best to give the Hut a bell a few days before – that way you know you're all set and ready to go!
Only if he’s helping you out (that’s a guide dog/assistance dog). Although all of our Huts are family-friendly restaurants and we do understand that your canine companions are a member of the family, we can’t have them in the restaurant unless it is a guide or assistance dog. If you are in doubt, check with your local Hut.
Now you’re just being silly!
Oh yeah! Most of our Huts are connected to the Internet. That means you can connect to the whole world from our Restaurants. While you're connected - why not let us know? We’d love to see you munching on our tasty pizzas and posting it onto Facebook, Twitter and of course Instagram!
We most certainly do. Most Huts have accessible doorways and loos. It’s always best to check your local Hut or give them a bell first just to be on the safe side.
Yep, at most of our Huts you can. Some are in city centres though so sometimes you can't park right outside. Always best to check out where the Hut is on the map.
We know all our servers do an amazing job and sometimes and it always means a lot when you let us know. If you want to leave your server a tip, you'll be happy to know 100% of cash tips go straight to the server who you give them to.
All card and Apple Pay tips are processed through a Tronc system. 100% of this goes to the team members working in the Hut that day, with 70% going to your server and the other 30% being distributed amongst the other team members working in the restaurant.