Personal information means information which on its own or in combination with other information, allows identification of an individual. We will collect personal information about you which you voluntarily provide, for example, in the context of completing online forms on the websites or within the apps or by corresponding with us, including in-store and by telephone. Where you choose to provide personal details to us either in person, at a store, through the websites or the app, we may collect the following personal information from you:
Sensitive personal information
- your full name, title and gender, so we know who you are;
- your work and home contact details eg address, telephone numbers and e-mail address, so we can contact you and fulfil any orders;
- the reason for your contact, which may be an order, an enquiry, a request or enquiry on behalf of someone else, a sweepstakes registration, guest comment, promotion and/or competition, to allow us to assist you as quickly as possible;
- if you create an account with us (whether through a website or an app), further details including your password and account preferences, to keep your account secure and enable us to give you the services you want in the way you want them;
- your contact and marketing preferences, to make sure you only get the information you want from us in the way you want it;
- if you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways, demographics information and information about subjects that may interest you, to give us an insight into how we can better serve you and all our customers;
- should you choose to create an account with us on any of our websites or apps using (or linking to) your facebook or other social media profile(s), information contained within your social media account such as contacts, friends, likes, posts and other information that you choose to share with us through the privacy settings on your social media account(s), so that we can get to know you a bit better and give you the best possible customer experience;
- if you are interested in franchising opportunities and choose to submit our franchise application form, citizenship details and place of birth, marriage status and dependents, education and business experience, details of other skills you have and responsibilities you have undertaken, financial account information, income, assets and bankruptcy details, details of any unspent criminal convictions and any other information provided in relation to such application, to enable us to process your application;
- if you register/apply for one of the vacancies listed on our careers website, employment, personal and educational details which you choose to provide to us as part of creating your profile, account and/or any application for employment, for example your CV, any employee or governmental identity number, driver’s license number and/or passport number (if required), your date of birth, place of birth, nationality (and where applicable dual or formal nationality), eligibility (including evidence) to work in the UK (or relevant country), personal or professional interests (including job interests and areas of expertise), employment history, salary details and career aspirations, or language skills, any other information you choose to provide in your CV and any covering or subsequent documentation and any other information provided in relation to such registration or application, to enable us to process your registration or application;
- information you provide to us which reports a problem with any of the websites or apps and any further details requested from you to help us deal with such problem(s), so we can sort things out as quickly as possible;
- information necessary for legal compliance;
- where you “like” us or make posts on our pages on social media websites and applications, so we understand you a bit better;
- technical information about the device which you use (for example the device type), log information (details of your use of our websites and apps), to help us provide the best service we can;
- details of your location (where you visit us in person in store, or choose to activate the location related functions of any website or app), so that we can give you information relative to that store or location;
- any other information you may voluntarily provide to us;
- anonymous information about your visits to our websites and your interaction with our products and services, which may be collected by third parties on our behalf through use of a pixel tag. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. These service providers do not collect the name, phone number, address, email address or any personally identifying information about the user.
means personal information relating to physical or mental health, race or ethnicity, trade union membership, sexual life/preference, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs and/or criminal allegations or convictions. We won’t ask for this information unless you are applying for a job or franchising opportunity. If you choose to provide us with this information, we will take this as your consent to us collecting and using that information for the purposes of processing and evaluating your application.
When you voluntarily provide us with your personal information, you may be given the option to receive future offers and updates from Pizza Hut by electronic mail and SMS marketing by checking the appropriate opt-out box. If you choose to opt in, your personal information will be kept in a secured database and we will alert you via electronic mail or SMS (as indicated by you) with information about our great Pizza Hut offers and services. You can change your preferences in this regard at any time, as set out below.
if you would like more detailed information about how these cookies work and our policy regarding the information they collect.