Pizza Hut "Paddy's Presents" Promotional Terms and Conditions
Visit a Pizza Hut Restaurant for a meal between 18th November 2013 and 5th January 2014 inclusive and you will receive a "Paddy's Present" Envelope. Every envelope contains 2 guaranteed present stages! All you have to do to claim your first present (titled "Win While You Wait") is to scratch off the panel on front to reveal a unique code. Visit www.paddyspresents.co.uk and enter the code and your contact details. All who play are entered into a daily draw to win either 1x iPad 4 16GB wifi (1 to be won daily; 52 to be won in total) or 1 x Paddy T-Shirts (10 to be won daily; 520 to be won in total); everyone who plays is immediately rewarded with a discount code for either 15% off at iwantoneofthose.com (IWOOT) or 10% off at zavvi.com.
Winners of the iPad or T-Shirt will be notified within 24 hours by email following the daily draw. All presents must be claimed and/or redeemed within 28 days of notification, and therefore the final date for redemption is 5th February 2014.
All you need to do to claim your second present (titled "Paddy's Presents") is return to any participating Pizza Hut Restaurant between 6th January and 9th February 2014 inclusive with your unopened envelope and ask for the Restaurant Manager on Duty to open the Paddy's Present Envelope and follow the instructions inside. Every Paddy's Present Envelope contains a present ranging from a New Car (Fiat 500) to a Samsung Digital Camera, to Experience Day Vouchers to an iPad Mini® or delicious Pizza Hut food (any Free Starter, Any Free Dessert, 25% Off Food, 33% Off Food, 40% Off Food, 2 for 1 Pizza – Starters & Desserts individual portions only) but remember, you must not open it until you return to a Pizza Hut Restaurant or it will become invalid. Food presents must be claimed/redeemed by 9th February 2014. Non-Food presents must be claimed by 23rd February 2014. Non-Food presents must be claimed by 23rd February 2014.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), ROI and Channel Islands aged 16+, who eat and pay the bill for themselves or their party when they visit a participating Pizza Hut Restaurant during the promotional period of 18th November 2013 to 5th January 2014 inclusive. They must then return to a participating Pizza Hut Restaurant between 6th January and 9th February 2014 inclusive and ask for the Restaurant Manager on Duty to open the Paddy's Present Envelope and follow the instructions inside.
- Offer excludes Pizza Hut Butlins, Pizza Hut Thorpe Park, Pizza Hut Delivery and Pizza Hut Express.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the forfeit of the gift.
- This Promotion is not open to employees and their immediate families of Pizza Hut UK Limited or Yum! Brands Inc., their agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- A 'visit' is defined as going into a participating Pizza Hut Restaurant once within any given 24-hour period where a food purchase is made.
- The Promotional Period shall run from 18th November 2013 to 5th January 2014 inclusive. At the time of payment of the bill during the Promotional Period, the bill payer will be handed a sealed Paddy's Present Envelope. Every Paddy's Present Envelope contains two gifts from the list of gifts shown on the outside of the envelope. To qualify for the presents, participants must go online to claim their first and for the second, the Paddy's Present Envelope must only be opened by the Restaurant Manager on Duty at any participating Pizza Hut Restaurant between 6th January to 9th February 2014 inclusive.
- The Manager on Duty will verify the present. No purchase is required on the return visit when the envelope is opened. The recipient of the present will then be required to provide their full name, contact telephone number, email address and postal address on the allocated section of the Paddy's Present Envelope as instructed for present delivery. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the delivery of the present in the event that the recipient provides an incorrect or illegible address or other contact details.
- Presents offered in this Promotion comprise of: Online Top Tier "Win While You Wait" Presents: Online presents can be redeemed at a date within the redemption period of 18th November 2013 to 8th January 2014 (52 days): I. 52 x iPad 4®16GB Wifi II. 416 x Paddy T-Shirts Online Second Tier "Win While You Wait" Presents: Online presents can be redeemed at a date within the redemption period of 18th November 2013 to 8th January 2014 (52 days): III. A Maximum of 700,000 x 15% Off iwantoneofthose.com IV. A Maximum of 700,000 x 10% Off zavvi.com Offline "Paddy's Presents" (Non Food): Offline Non Food presents can be redeemed at a date within the redemption period of 6th January 2014 to 9th February 2014: I. 4 x Fiat 500 Pop 1.2L. Prize includes road tax and delivery to dealer, but excludes insurance or petrol II. 500 x iPad Mini® 16GB Wifi III. 750 x Experience Day Vouchers IV. 1,500 x Samsung Digital Camera Offline "Paddy's Presents" (Food): Offline Food presents can be redeemed at a date within the redemption period of 6th January 2014 to 9th February 2014 – Starters & Desserts individual portions only: I. 35,000 x 2 for 1 Pizza II. 15,000 x 40% Off Food III. 15,000 x 33% Off Food IV. 20,000 x 25% Off Food V. 655,800 x Any Free Dessert VI. 655.800 x Any Free Starter
- Only one Paddy's Presents Envelope will be given to the bill payer per table, per visit - subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse giving a Paddy's Present Envelope to any bill payer during the Promotional Period if, in its reasonable opinion, the terms and conditions and or operation or spirit of the Promotion has been compromised. The Restaurant Manager on Duty's decision will be final.
- Any pre-opened, damaged or defaced Paddy's Presents Envelopes will be invalid and the gift forfeited. The Restaurant Manager on Duty's decision will be final.
- The presents are as stated and there are no cash or other alternatives, unless otherwise stated within these terms and conditions. In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter also reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, gifts will only be made available directly to the recipients.
- Recipients of food offers cannot use their Paddy's Presents Envelope food offer in conjunction with 2 for 1 deal, £5 any voucher, Kids Eat Free Voucher or any other discount deal voucher or promotion. It can be used in conjunction with Free Unlimited Salad and Happy Hour and Buffet. Once Paddy's Present envelope has been opened and signed by the Manager on Duty it can be redeemed at any time between 6th January to 9th February 2014 (incl)
- Recipients of Win While You Wait (online) will be notified within 48 hours of entry. Final closing date for receipt of valid claims is 8th January 2014. Present will be dispatched within 28 days to the address specified on the entry form.
- Recipients of Paddy's Presents (offline) must send their completed claims to Pizza Hut Paddy's Presents, FREEPOST RLUK-AHUU-KKEK, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead,HP1 1GY to arrive within 14 days of the date of verification made by the Manager on Duty at the time of opening the Paddy's Present Envelope. All claims are subject to verification. Final closing date for receipt of valid claims is 23rd February 2014. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Paddy's Presents recipients will be contacted by post within 14 days of receipt of present claim and present will be dispatched within 28 days. IPad minis, Camera's and Experience Day vouchers will be sent via third party courier. The courier will contact the winner via email 24 hours earlier to confirm delivery time, or if not suitable an alternative date.
- Winners of the car will be contacted directly on receipt of the completed envelope and options for potential customisation and delivery made at that time.
- Food gifts can be redeemed at any date within the redemption period of the 6th January to 9th February 2014. The Paddy's Present Envelope must be signed and dated by the Restaurant Manager on Duty, when opened. Once a food present is redeemed the Paddy's Present envelope must be handed over and retained by the Manager on Duty.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, illegible, lost, damaged or delayed present claims, notices, acceptances, or other documents related to the present.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a customer to take up a gift within the specified 'Valid Until' date.
- Paddy's Present envelopes may not be sold, resold, auctioned, donated or otherwise given to another. In the event of fraud, abuse, incorrect information supplied and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the Promotion, including the allocation of more presents than are available, the Promoter reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion, amend these terms and conditions and/or declare a void notification.
- Those top tier presents winners will be required to participate in related publicity. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for defects with the top tier presents. In the unlikely event that problems arise winners should contact the supplier whose details will included on a compliment slip included in the delivery of the present.
- The names and counties of recipients of major presents will be made available upon request to those sending a self-addressed envelope within three months after the closing date of the promotion to: Pizza Hut "Paddy's Presents" Promotion, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY. No other correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter's decision is final in all promotional matters. This Promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English and Welsh Law.
- Apple is not a participant in or a sponsor of this promotion. iPad® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Fiat Group Automobiles UK Limited is not a participant in or a sponsor of this promotion. Fiat 500 is a trademark of Fiat Group Automobiles UK Limited, registered in the UK and other countries.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous,uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event. Promoter: Pizza Hut (U.K.) Limited, One Imperial Place, Elstree Way, Borehamwood,Herts WD6 1JN